Heat Solutions for Life
ALSOLEN designs, builds and operates hybrid solar power plants of medium and large power capacity combining photovoltaic and CSP technology.
Depending on their power, ALSOLEN’s solar plants can be intended for multiple uses:
- Feeding isolated areas simultaneously, in electricity, drinkable water, cold and heat
- Producing electricity to be injected stably into the grid
- Generating heat for industrial needs
ALSOLEN develops also energy efficiency solutions, in particular absorption chiller units that value industrial waste heat.
ALSOLEN, technology provider, acts as a turnkey supplier of hybrid solar plants and absorption chiller units, providing global services such as:
- Design Engineering
- Construction and commissioning
- Operation and maintenance
Governance and organization
ALSOLEN bénéficie d’un actionnariat stable et complémentaire entre :
Masen (Moroccan Agency for Sustainable Energy), government agency, major player responsible for the Kingdom’s renewable energy development and shareholder of ALSOLEN via its subsidiary Masen Capital.
ALCEN, a French high-tech industrial group encompassing 27 subsidiaries and approximately 2,000 employees.
The operational management and the implementation of ALSOLEN strategy are entrusted to the Executive Board.
ALSOLEN entrusts its subsidiary ALSOLENTECH, a French based company located in Mérignac, close to Bordeaux for:
- Research and development
- Engineering and technological expertise of processes
- Industrialization of its products
ALSOLEN Research and Development teams work in partnership with the CEA LITEN (Le Laboratoire d’Innovation pour les Technologies des Énergies Nouvelles).
ALSOLEN, as a result, benefits in terms of optics, thermic, design and test benches the most valuable worldwide competencies.
ALSOLEN embeds the know-how and expertise from ALCEN’s subsidiaries in the domains such as:
- Sub-assy thermal behavior
- Systems ageing
- Electricity and control command
- Expertise in special metal structures welding
Ambition and values
“Generate, store and transform heat into solutions for life.”
ALSOLEN aspires to provide its clients with the benefit of a significant R&D effort by building solar power plants which allows to deliver:
- Water desalination
- Fresh air or ice
- Competitive price
- Reliability and durability
- Local employment
Those main values are the real components of ALSOLEN’s corporate culture and principles of good behaviors that motivate and gather its employees.
ALSOLEN is based in Morocco and France:
- Casablanca, where the headquarter is settled, in charge of global management
- Ouarzazate, in Noor Complex R&D platform, where our Durability Test Bench is located
- Nouaceur, where our Mobile Factory is located. The Factory is dedicated to the manufacturing processes of the Fresnel solar field.
- Mérignac, with ALSOLENTECH, heart of R&D, Engineering and Industrialization of the products
- Cadarache, CEA Site, where the ALSOLEN’s prototypes solar power plants are implanted.